As YSI is building a platform to run more innovation programs, we are currently not running any programs. But we will in the future - this is what our program structure have looked like so far.
Online program: 4,5 months
Live in Oslo, Norway: 2 weeks
The aim is for you and your team to create a real startup that helps solve the sustainable development goals and are economically viable. Brilliant individuals are put in international teams of 3 people and will go through 4 modules and 8 objectives in five months. 4,5 months is online and the two last weeks are spent in Oslo, Norway, where you get a fully funded trip to meet your teammates, mentors and investors.
Our program provides knowledge and tools in innovation, sustainability, and leadership. We train the teams to operate their own startup after having created a fully fledged startup in 5 months. We provide close mentorship and follow-up through our innovation team, and access to the YSI network of talents, partners, and mentors. We also train teams to find the necessary information and help they need to create progress and impact. The program will be facilitated online, primarily using an education platform.
- Understand, communication and trust
- Common vision, alignment, work style, expectations
- Triple research
- Defining problem, several types of needs
- Overview of the external context the startup operates within
- MVP-test/Market-validation with potential customers and users
- Brand, website, marketing
- Legal and finance
- Customers and partners solidified
- Prototype and action plan